Serving our customers is a top priority. Every employee at Sky Hi is important because everything we do touches the customer. By helping exceed the customers’ expectations, you’ll grow with us and enjoy the rewards that come with success!
- We put customer satisfaction first!
- We are enthusiastic and smile.
- We are open, honest, and positive.
- We are proactive and seek solutions.
- We make continuous improvement.
- We help others succeed.
With Your Co-workers
- Establish a climate of openness, mutual respect, and teamwork.
- Value each team member as an individual and profit from diversity.
- Provide abundant opportunity.
- Maximize individual development and sense of fulfillment.
- Recognize contributions and excellence.
- Ensure that everyone understands how they can contribute and where they stand.
- Provide a safe, wholesome working environment that is stimulating, pleasant, and supports maximum personal effectiveness.
- Create a caring family environment.
- Link company and employee interests.
- Commit to “ego-less” management; the welfare of the company and its people transcend individual goals and concerns.
- Emphasize compassion and flexibility so that human needs are met.
- Resolve all conflicts quickly; disagree without fear; say “no” when it’s the right answer.
- Interact honestly at all times.
- Radiate an attitude of enthusiasm in everything we do!
With Your Customers
- Recognize that customers are the beginning and the end; nothing good happens until we satisfy every need of our customer.
- Guarantee that each customer’s expectations are exceeded for service process & outcome, product quality, and price & value.
- Ensure that each customer has a “good feeling” from interacting with our restaurant to promote positive word of mouth advertising and to develop lifetime customers. The best perceived value is when the customer has a good time!
- Handle customer inquiries, concerns and complaints in a prompt, fair, and courteous manner, always to their complete satisfaction.
Provide service with a Smile!